Young, single, and happy.
Besides, one serious setback and I always recall this one on a Friday. I just JUST can't get myself to date. Every time the though of even sitting across someone, confined to the conversation of 'About you', gives me a case of hives. Thinking, talking, trying to give it one more shot, but can never finish it successfully. Should I be blaming it on the guys I have gone out with? Can I just call them boring?
I just get so lost in my own random thoughts. Nothing,NOTHING helps. It just bugs the shit out of me. Lively and fun are two of my best characteristics, but a 1x1 with just that person for the next few hours sucks the life out of me. And I am just left clueless and as lost as ever and always wish the day ends soon and hopefully I will never see the face again.
Really should dig into this one. I keep striking out.
No comments:
Post a Comment